Wigan Acquisitions & ‘Ceresa’ in short
- Over 230 year-old UK family business origination (ref. Wigan & Co est. 1790)
- Past 20 year principal investment focus across Europe
- Specialist originator and manager of direct real estate investments
- Local partners based in Budapest, Vienna, Warsaw, Prague, Zagreb, Tivat (Montenegro), London and Madrid
- Targeting above average risk-adjusted returns for our equity partners through applying a disciplined and proactive approach focused on underlying property fundamentals
- Wigan Acquisitions initiated Central Europe Real Estate Separate Account Investments (‘CERESA’) for principal equity partners targeting Continental Europe
- Team track record of circa €240m of direct real estate transactions to date and €250m on a separate account basis
- Offers investors the opportunity to efficiently access pan-European real estate markets while minimising risk and operational complexities through a bespoke investment platform with local asset management capabilities
Why we’re different…
As a family office, Wigan Acquisitions co-invests with its committed joint venture equity partners targeting direct real estate investments with the potential to create value through effective local asset management; whilst remaining focused on longer-term capital growth and preservation.
Company is unique to focus on specialized co-investment opportunities in the local markets that we’re based in.
Where we specialise…
Primarily focused on pan-European real estate investments, asset management and capital raising for new ventures including proptech. Wigan Acquisitions remains committed to its family business origin in the United Kingdom, combined with having an office in Central Europe to support its regional partner network.